Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
Absolutely beautiful scenery Sleepyjeepy thanks for sharing, I've only been to Colorado one time on my bike like to go back .

Mark

·
Registered
21 Posts
CC owner here!

Hey all, new to 'manders, but not rigs,,, happened on a 2006 limited with 31,000 miles for a fair price. Like when that happens. Site was useful in the purchase, and hope i can add alittle back. I also adv motorcycle ride (XR650L) and camp (Hennessey Hammock) and have a 2003 Frontier CC/SC with a Wildernest topper/tent. Can't wait to get this new ride in the woods,,,,

jm

·
Registered
20 Posts
Those are BEAUTIFUL pics! I happen to be in Centennial CO and a native. We are getting outnumbered rather quickly I’m afraid. I have only had my new ride for less than a week but plan on many adventures with the kids and wife in the coming months. I will be sure to throw some pics up.

·
Banned
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
very cool pics sleepyjeepy. I was curious, what kind of roof basket do you have on top of your commander?
Hey, Sorry to let this thread die. I was working on graduating college. I have a "Rocky Mounts" rooftop basket. Build quality is great and it still BARELY fits under most parking structures with the lift haha. I have toyed with the idea of getting a full length rack that takes up the whole roof area.

Thread bump for more sweet commander pics doing some cool stuff or just looking pretty!

·
Registered
139 Posts
I was just a little bit Southeast of you a few weeks ago. A few peaks away.We were over in Monarch and Buena Vista. It wasn't quite that green though. Ha Ha....We had to use a couple of these to get around. You might recognize one of the locations. No pictures of the Jeep though. When it gets to be Winter, I drive something different.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy, using speech to text

1 - 10 of 10 Posts