Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While I officially do NOT have a Jeep Commander anymore ... in fact for the first time in my life since I was 14 years old I have no vehicle whatsoever :(

The Commander ran and was drivable, but had a lot of issues .. I had 6 days to move it, as I lost my free parking spot (it had been parked for almost a year) as it was not on my property, there's no room to park a Commander on my lot.

I only got $500 for it :(

Economy sucks, I've lost full control of my legs and can't do all of my work, but I can still bicycle well and get around town with my CCM :)

·
Super Moderator
5,881 Posts
While I officially do NOT have a Jeep Commander anymore ... in fact for the first time in my life since I was 14 years old I have no vehicle whatsoever :(

The Commander ran and was drivable, but had a lot of issues .. I had 6 days to move it, as I lost my free parking spot (it had been parked for almost a year) as it was not on my property, there's no room to park a Commander on my lot.

I only got $500 for it :(

Economy sucks, I've lost full control of my legs and can't do all of my work, but I can still bicycle well and get around town with my CCM :)
I'm very sorry to hear that Yeggster.

On a positive note, it's good to see you back posting again.

Maybe somewhere down the road there might be another XK in your future......who knows.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts