Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
I had heard mention of a remote starter available for the commander through mopar in the sales book? I have a commander with the 4.7 and the security group is the remote start from mopart worth adding or should i just look for an aftermarket setup?

·
Registered
36 Posts
You should inquire at the dealer as well they are the experts on mopar parts. You may always find cheaper afermarket, but will it be right.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hi I AM IN THE OUTBACK OF WESTERN AUSTRALIA and out here we always carry a second spare tire as some of the dirt roads can kill a tyre very quickly.
The problem I have is noone makes tyre carriers for jeep commanders as they are so new here in Australia. I also have the same problem with getting a bull bar for the front as they also are stock standard equipment for out here because of all the kangaroos, any ideas guys.

·
Registered
131 Posts
JUSTFORJEEPS HELPPP ive been trying to purchase the rear assist handles and chrome tailgate handles from you guys but i want some explaination on how to get the tailgate handle off and the stock rear caps off on the commander before i purchase, obviously b/c i dont want to buy them and just not beable to put them on myself

·
Registered
8 Posts
Trying to find a nice set of seat covers for the front and rear seats. Do not need them for the 3rd row. Any help would be appreicated.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I ordered some accessories for the xk from justforjeeps.com, great website and service, and you guys have everything i was looking for...keep it up!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts