Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
I had heard mention of a remote starter available for the commander through mopar in the sales book? I have a commander with the 4.7 and the security group is the remote start from mopart worth adding or should i just look for an aftermarket setup?

·
Registered
36 Posts
You should inquire at the dealer as well they are the experts on mopar parts. You may always find cheaper afermarket, but will it be right.

·
Registered
124 Posts
The mopar remote starter has been recalled.
we have to wait until it is re-released

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hi I AM IN THE OUTBACK OF WESTERN AUSTRALIA and out here we always carry a second spare tire as some of the dirt roads can kill a tyre very quickly.
The problem I have is noone makes tyre carriers for jeep commanders as they are so new here in Australia. I also have the same problem with getting a bull bar for the front as they also are stock standard equipment for out here because of all the kangaroos, any ideas guys.

·
Registered
398 Posts
For the bull bar You might want to contact these folks. If they don't have it they could probably make it and they are in your neck of the woods.
http://www.arb.com.au/

·
Registered
131 Posts
JUSTFORJEEPS HELPPP ive been trying to purchase the rear assist handles and chrome tailgate handles from you guys but i want some explaination on how to get the tailgate handle off and the stock rear caps off on the commander before i purchase, obviously b/c i dont want to buy them and just not beable to put them on myself

·
Registered
8 Posts
Trying to find a nice set of seat covers for the front and rear seats. Do not need them for the 3rd row. Any help would be appreicated.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I ordered some accessories for the xk from justforjeeps.com, great website and service, and you guys have everything i was looking for...keep it up!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts