Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's my 2007 Commander next to my 2002 Liberty from this morning. The Liberty got mad at me for not driving it for 5 days this morning (when pix were taken) and decided that the original battery was done. I had to coax it to drive down the street for the pic......

Mental note- Next time crop out garbage can :)

-Blu

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,262 Posts
Hey, you're Limited XK didn't come w/ chrome clad wheels as a standard feature? That's odd, b/c ours had it....well, 2006 one.
Mine didn't either.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No idea for wheels. Gotta say, I like em. I'm still trying to figure out how I got this one.. it was a leased vehicle that was purchased in 2/07, so unless they did a 24-mo lease or 30-mo lease, I'm wondering how this came to be.....

The room was the big draw for us. With 2 kids & a dog, the KJ just became too small.

Sold my 98 Civic and the KJ is now my daily driver. The XK is mostly the Mrs car, but I'll be putting the bulk of hwy miles on it.

-Blu

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Nice looking rides, thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
And Back Up 50 feet.
Aye, public beach tho, they'd yell at me for that. :) There is a Fish & Game thing that have a small section of beach where they can back up jetskis and such, but I'm not a member yet.

-e

1 - 10 of 10 Posts