Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I purchase a 3.7L badge & a 4X4 badge? I tried an e-mail to Mopar but haven't received an answer in 5 working days. (I will attempt to make a 4.7L badge as has been suggested in an earlier post that I read recently.)

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Let us know how this works out! I am interested in a 4.7 badge but am unwilling to pay $50!

·
Registered
887 Posts
Pm sent.

Looks good!

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
[email protected], I'll leave the 4x4 I pulled off my truck behind my basketball base. Stop by and pick it up. We waited out the storm and I'm leaving now. I can't give you "trail rated" I'll explain that later. Sorry for the hijack, but [email protected] will now have an extra 4.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I was waxing the XK the other day and noticed (for the first time) that I only have a trail rated emblem on the driver's side. I thought that maybe the passenger side one fell off, but on the Jeep website, all the trail rated vehicles only have the driver's side. Is this true? Why would they only put it on one side? It looks like the paint isn't as worn as the rest of the fender where the passenger side emblem would go...if it indeed had one. That's what makes me think there was one each side.

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Hey Beach'n--Your comment about the Trail Rated Badge got me thinking. Went out and checked mine and it's only on the driver's side. Checked the GC also, and it's the same way. Must be a Jeep thing.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Only one! I purchased a second one for the other side.

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
I was waxing the XK the other day and noticed (for the first time) that I only have a trail rated emblem on the driver's side. I thought that maybe the passenger side one fell off, but on the Jeep website, all the trail rated vehicles only have the driver's side. Is this true? Why would they only put it on one side? It looks like the paint isn't as worn as the rest of the fender where the passenger side emblem would go...if it indeed had one. That's what makes me think there was one each side.
old raisin said:
Hey Beach'n--Your comment about the Trail Rated Badge got me thinking. Went out and checked mine and it's only on the driver's side. Checked the GC also, and it's the same way. Must be a Jeep thing.
See this thread: http://www.jeepcommander.com/forums/showthread.php?t=939&highlight=trail+rated&page=9

1 - 13 of 13 Posts