·
Premium Member
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
807 Posts
fun times!!

also any photos or videos of the the testing of the getlost rock rails. i cant find anything of them. Have you been able to test them yet to see how they do?

·
Premium Member
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had some issues with the liner I put on them. I thought it was warm enough (wishful thinking) and it stuck for awhile but then one night it got ultra-cold and started to peel. I didn't want to show a test of rails that weren't looking pretty (but not because of the rails, but because of my inability to be patient for better weather).

·
Registered
401 Posts
Nothing like a nice morning stretch!

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Was your 6 year old at the controls or in the learning seat?

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Anytime you can go off road & have the kids is a great time.

·
Premium Member
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Six year old was doing the steering for part of the day (not in the vids though) - and learning how the rest works. She's not tall enough for pedals, so I covered those. But, she did learn when and how to put it into 4LOW.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Brings back memories of when my son and daughter were about that age and I let them steer the pickup truck in the field. Now they are 37 and 38.

·
2,248 Posts
Lee and I are going exploring in the desert with a few others tomorrow including some off road ATV's. Will see if we can keep up and maybe show them how to hill climb. I will take the camera along and maybe have some good pictures. There is a big off road area east of here off I-10 near the summit.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts