Jeep Commander Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have or know where i can get a center cap for my 06 commander. Some one stole mine and i am pissed. Does anyone have the stock number? I know they have them on ebay but dont know the stock number off hand.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Go to your Jeep dealer and have them order you one. The guy at the parts counter will look the parts number up so he can order you one. It's pretty simple stuff.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
I figured you meant the wheel but wasn't sure. You need to order them to match your wheel as different wheels (chrome, silver, or argent) have different center caps. I think they are about $12.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hell those things just pop out. ya i was real pissed when i found it was gone. they have them on ebay real cheap to but i dont know the exact part number. i guess i could just call the dealer.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok, so its cheaper to go through the dealer. its 6.50 for 1, just in case you have some ass take yours to. I am guessing that its this guy with a GC, but i can prove it and i dont steal so im just out 6.50 and pissed!!!! have a good one everyone.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.