Jeep Commander Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How does a sat. any sat. sound? starbucks would be agraet place and their's one next to that corner over by you know. LoL:p

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Shocker said:
How does a sat. any sat. sound? starbucks would be agraet place and their's one next to that corner over by you know. LoL:p
Who are you talking too?

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
I'm assuming he's talking to the people who had talked about a "Commander club" before (in Arizona). I remember seeing the thread around here recently.

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
sciron4x4 said:
I'm assuming he's talking to the people who had talked about a "Commander club" before (in Arizona). I remember seeing the thread around here recently.
I think he was talking to me, but I answered him in the other thread so I wasn't sure if he was also talking with someone else. Thanks!

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
There is also a philsophical side to his statement.....A call to all Commander owners.....meet at Starbucks on a Saturday morning....whoever shows, goes.....

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yes i was responding to the last post i did asking if their whr any commander clubs .
so if there was anyone interested , that i would be able to make it on a sat . just let me know when and where ...........

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
AJGuy84 said:
Morning or afternoon is good on saturday. Which IHOP/Starbucks? Just let me know, and I'll try to be there.
Still planing on my trip on Saturday if you want to join us. Driving through Surprise around 8:15 am on Saturday, returning around 5 pm

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.