Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
106 Posts
Wow.... Sounds good.

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
And squealing brakes in the first video.

·
Registered
24 Posts
i did some very similar moves to the second video here in MI after our first big storm. my power steering however now makes a loud whining noise when i turn and will not turn at all at slow speeds (below 5mph) or when parked..

·
Registered
324 Posts
B/C it's a lease!!

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
That does sound good.

·
Registered
456 Posts
He reminds me of an old roommate of mine. He had to floor it between every stop sign a block appart. But he drove a $#ity eclipse rice burner. Just didnt get it... Or care why he got worse gas mileage than my truck. blissfully ignorant....

...rant over...

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Command This. said:
He reminds me of an old roommate of mine. He had to floor it between every stop sign a block appart. But he drove a $#ity eclipse rice burner. Just didnt get it... Or care why he got worse gas mileage than my truck. blissfully ignorant....

...rant over...
It is a lease vehicle.

·
Registered
456 Posts
a49erFootballFan said:
It is a lease vehicle.

Wow thanks for the help, I almost missed the first three people say that..

How did the 49ers do this year? :)

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Command This. said:
Wow thanks for the help, I almost missed the first three people say that..

How did the 49ers do this year? :)
Ouch, I don't bail on my team or anyone else for that matter when they have an off season. There is always next year, and by the way... How many Superbowls has your tean won (guess they will not be winning on this year).

·
Registered
456 Posts
a49erFootballFan said:
Ouch, I don't bail on my team or anyone else for that matter when they have an off season. There is always next year, and by the way... How many Superbowls has your tean won (guess they will not be winning on this year).

The Green Bay Packers have won 12 National Football League championships, more than any other franchise. We are also the youngest team in the NFL with 22 players that have 3 or less years experience in the NFL. You will see us only getting better.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Go Rams! Can Marshal come out of retirement....please?

·
Registered
451 Posts
I want the exhaust that dude has! Anybody know what it is other than Magnaflow???
-JJ

1 - 20 of 27 Posts