Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a stock Commander and a stock Grand Cherokee that I can have for about one week each to use as a test vehicle to design the new front bumper (and maybe a few other parts).

I can loan you a car if you need one for that time period.

If you loan me your vehicle I will provide you with one of the first run bumpers at cost (labor & material) with no mark up of any kind, if you do not want the bumper installed you can sell it or we can work out something else or you can loan it out of pure good will (I cannot use mine as it was modified for the Get Lost bumper and then the accident repair).

NO modifications will be made to your vehicle, it will be returned in the same condition you dropped it off in, vehicle will be stored inside the shop and not driven.

If you are interested send me a PM.

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Glendale!

Send me a PM if you are interested.

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Darn! If it wasn't my busy season, I would drive down from the 4 corners today to help! What do you think they will run? This is really good news. Internal winch too? Thanks so much for the effort!
I need to be very careful NOT to cross the line of a vendor. I cannot personally promote the products or give pricing on this forum. I am sure others who are familiar with the bumper will share the details over time or tell you how to find out more information.

In this thread I am looking for a vehicle to use so I feel it is not a violation of the rule.

Thanks for understanding, as a member of this forum and a moderator I am not authorized to promote or sell items other than personal items like regular members.:deal:

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Have a WK from San Diego coming in tomorrow for the Super Slider fitting.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts