Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love the lift and the tires. Since I've had them, I've had no question about getting stuck or not being able to go somewhere. Rain, snow, ice - they stick to everything.

·
Registered
456 Posts
I will be purchasing those tires soon, thanks for the reassurance. I dont have a lift though so I think I am looking at 245/75R17. I liked the video too, we have had a lot of fog like that around here too. Last night there was a 100 car pileup East of Madison because the fog was so dense; and people drive too fast.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Nice. I watched your other video too. Got to love the 3 wheel action.

·
Registered
476 Posts
PolarBZ said:
I love the lift and the tires. Since I've had them, I've had no question about getting stuck or not being able to go somewhere. Rain, snow, ice - they stick to everything.
Great... now where do I find the lift?? I have searched Google and Yahoo and cannot find the first site to order or direct me to even the manufacturer. :confused:

·
Premium Member
2,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Funny you ask. I went to my dealer in Colorado Springs, and they ordered it. I'll look and see if I can't find the info for you.

·
Registered
476 Posts
PolarBZ said:
Funny you ask. I went to my dealer in Colorado Springs, and they ordered it. I'll look and see if I can't find the info for you.
Thanks.... I inquired with my dealer several months back about lifting the XK - they do not want to do it so I will need to find someone that I can trust to do it. - Although I could re-program the computer system in the XK - I am too mechanically challenged to take on a lift kit :eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts