Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have not posted in a long time and thought I needed to chime in.

I just got back from Port Aransas, TX and damn, the Jeep is great on loose sand.... an absolute beast. I saw many stuck trucks and 4x4's, but what ever I went through I could not get stuck. My 22 month old in the back had a blast.

Just thought I would share....have not offroaded the XK in over a year! :)

·
Super Moderator
14,913 Posts
Where's the pics ?

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
No pics = didnt happen!

·
Registered
512 Posts
Pics or vids would be nice! I think Ahmed would agree with you about the Commanders ability in the sand> -43:icon_biggrin:

·
Registered
444 Posts
Wow... this is as entertaining as paint drying with no pics or vids...(yawn)

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
I think Ahmed would agree with you about the Commanders ability in the sand> -43:icon_biggrin:
Absolutely, but the stock ground clearance doesn't help very much

·
Premium Member
12,579 Posts
Still no pics? Might have to ban him :)

·
Registered
444 Posts
Still a big "YawnFest". No pics... no vids... and everyone knows Ahmed has lots of great ones. Like to see the person who started this thread drop a couple pics. This is worse then paint drying... my witty comments are the only thing keeping this alive. :) *YAWN*

·
Premium Member
2,076 Posts
Still a big "YawnFest". No pics... no vids... and everyone knows Ahmed has lots of great ones. Like to see the person who started this thread drop a couple pics. This is worse then paint drying... my witty comments are the only thing keeping this alive. :) *YAWN*
Lol, your witty comments? Yeah you are quite the wit. I would love to see a vid of this!!!! The sand thing is so cool.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
I'd like some videos also as I'm going to the Outer Banks later this year for some surf fishing. I drove on the sand only once and that was in St. Augustine, Fl. That beach is as hard as concrete. The outer Banks is a totally different story.

·
Premium Member
2,076 Posts
I'd like some videos also as I'm going to the Outer Banks later this year for some surf fishing. I drove on the sand only once and that was in St. Augustine, Fl. That beach is as hard as concrete. The outer Banks is a totally different story.
We're sure to get some pics and vids correct??? :bouncy:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts