1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
541 Posts
There is another one selling on Ebay that is Jeep and has Jeep screw caps included for 24 + shipping. I have seen the actual picture of this one, and I like the "jeep" one better. Anything will be better than the ghetto frames they put on it. First thing I did when I drove my truck home was to get rid of all dealership stickers, frames, etc.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Agree with you all. Removing those dealer brackets were the first thing I did. It's free advertising for them. They don't pay me any of their allocated advertising budget to keep them on. Besides, they don't even look good!

·
Registered
258 Posts
I think Texas did away with the front plate law, but I still got one on there.
Dallas Dodge put this really large "Dallas Jeep" logo on the back of every car and truck. I made them take mine off before I signed the papers, and I recycled the plate frame. We arent allowed to have those in Texas either. They say it obstructs the State name and the police cant tell what state the plate is.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I have the chrome-looking Jeep frame. The actual Jeep word is a cutout of a brushed-aluminum sticker material. Can't tell from 5 feet away though .. but for under $10 on ebay... It works for me :)

Beats the Huntington Beach Jeep plastic frames that came with the vehicle. I will NEVER be an advocate for that dealership after the piss-poor service they've put forth anytime we brought our vehicle there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.