Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First 5.7L Hemi on the road in Queensland Australia, Awesome vehicle ! Who would want a Hummer :) Will change the exhaust to a Twin System with Rob Bliss Exhausts then better look at the wheels, any recommendations ?

·
Registered
541 Posts
Congratulations mate, there must be so many places to take your Commander off roading in Australia. By the way, weird thing happened to the Crocodrile Hunter... I hope his family is ok.

·
Registered
7 Posts
First Privately registered CRD

Bought the day of release now has 6000 K's on it.
Heading to Noosa Heads for a quiet 2000K drive next week :D

·
Registered
192 Posts
Hugo, it would help if you would update your profile so we would have the slightest clue as to where in the world you live. "Noosa Heads" sounds quite interesting, but where is it?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dabitz said:
Congratulations mate, there must be so many places to take your Commander off roading in Australia. By the way, weird thing happened to the Crocodrile Hunter... I hope his family is ok.
Thanks for that, plenty of places. Was a totally freak accident and very sad

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
A bit of both, need the right mix with the wheel as will still be off roading a bit

·
Registered
274 Posts
Check out SycoHemi's ride in the pics. I like his setup, you can go anywhere, and still have a nice ride. I think he went with the Bridgestone Revo's and a lift. I just got revo's on our Grand Cherokee yesterday. The stock Fortera's aren't too bad of a tire to come on a stock rig! (for light/medium wheelin)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts