Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, new to the forum and new to owning a jeep. I'm growing old trying to figure this out. I have a stock rec nav unit and a ves in the back. Coming out the dash is a 22pin and a 10 pin. The 22 pin has 12 spares. Now I know the 10 pin is solely for the ves so I'm not overly concerned about that for now. But I can't for the life of me find a pin out diagram that has 12 spares on a 22 pin. If anyone has any info on the wiring I will be over the moon. I've bought an adapter harness....for what it's worth as I can't find one anywhere that incorporates the 10 pin as well. This one boasts to handle the exterior amp (if I actually have one) and also retain the steering wheel controls, which again a seriously doubt at the moment. I have countless pictures I can upload, so if that helps let me know what you need to see....I'm waiting with baited breath here, before the whole lot goes in the bin and I buy a scooter. Thank you in advance folks

·
Registered
480 Posts
What harness did you buy? They usually include instructions that state the pinouts.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I have to do some file searching, but I have the wire diagrams and the pin outs for every plug 2006-2009

Also, coastal tech (MYGIG lock pick guys) makes an adapter harness that is for the 2006 connecting to anything 2008+

Dave

·
Registered
953 Posts
Not to hijack, but does anyone know where to buy molex connectors that correspond to the connectors on the back of the REC nav? I'd specifically be interested in the back up camera plug.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts