Jeep Commander Forum banner

Commander on 20's MB Motoring w/ pics

7K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  DEERE G 
#1 ·
I was having a hard time finding pics of Commanders on 20's, so I thought that I'd just start a post with it in the title for any pictures. There are some threads with pics of the SRT8 wheels, but not much after market. I probably would not have gone with 20's but my uncle had these on his Grand Cherokee and didn't like them much. So he went back to a stock size and I got these cheap. I'm really liking them now. Not good for off-road of course, but I can just switch back to stock for any off-road use. I'll probably also run the stockers during the winter. These are MB Motoring wheels with 265/50/20's which are under 3% diff from stock, so the speed is off by less than 2mph at 60mph. Here they are:

See less See more
#3 ·
I'm usually not a fan of big wheels but that looks great!

#4 ·
I like those a lot better than mine. I didnt get to choose mine they came with my xk.

#7 ·
I agree. Nice!

#6 ·
I had the same problem when I was searching for a picture with 20's. I went ahead and got a set of 20's and some Nitto Terra Grapplers, I'm just waiting on my lift to get here, it's been on backorder for 3 weeks. As soon as I get it all put together I'll get some pictures posted of it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.