Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just bagged my Commander and it rides pretty good. Im waiting for my tires for my 24 inch TIS 06's. Sponsored by DUB MAGAZINE for wheels, LA KUSTOMZ.net for air ride, CALIFORNIAupholstery.net for interior and GNSdistributing for the HID's. Waiting on Sponcer for sounds.. ANYONE???

PICTURES BELOW

·
Registered
366 Posts
****, give me info on what u did, how bout some interior shots, and trunk shots? i got a set of 24'' dvinci volores on my ride pirelli 275/25/24's. ill get pix when it gets nice

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i havent done my interior yet. Im going in for Gray leather and Black Suede inserts with black pipping. Should have it by the end of month.

·
Registered
366 Posts
what air ride system did you use? got any pics of the trunk space? that's what im anxious to see....

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
trunk space as for sounds or for the air ride. I havent done the sounds yet. In the process. the Tank and compressors are under the car where the extra wheel was at. So i guess if i get a flat im out off luck until AAA gets there. Ill get more pics of the whole air set up. the maker of my parts is universalair.com or universalairsuspension.com

·
Registered
366 Posts
yeah 24's on air, i was more interested in seeing the whole tank setup. sick sh*t by the way!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts