Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I visited a friend in Broken Bow, NE. We went off road a little while and took a few photos along the way.
BrokenBow_jeep1_web.jpg

BrokenBow_jeep2web.jpg

BrokenBow_jeep3web.jpg

BrokenBow_jeep4_web.jpg

BrokenBow_jeep5web.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Cool pics. Need to get mine out again before winter sets in.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Nice ride, Love the color!!!

·
Premium Member
2,265 Posts
Great pics! Love to see the XK out and about. In the third pic - were you about to go down that, or had you just come up?

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
That third photo is hard to see just how steep it is....its actually almost straight up and down- it would have rolled end over end... we drove up and down the back side of that hill, which was plenty steep enough.i crawled down it on foot and about fell. we just drove up to the edge for the photo.
I actually thought about sending that sunset photo to jeep. it turned out pretty cool. I actually used to make my living as a photographer, but now its more of a hobby, which means I can actually enjoy it again. I am however going to make an 11x14 or 16x 20 of it for my wall....

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nebraska is pretty flat in parts. But there is just about every type of terrain, other than mountains. Those photos were from the sandhills, which are very rugged in most places. This was private ground.I would like to find more places to go exploring, its just hard to find places to go when you dont know any one. this was a ranch, and i just went up and asked to explore there trails. They said sure, as long as i shut the gates to the livestock wouldn't get out. You a dream job for me would be a photographer for Jeep and travel the world taking photos of jeeps on moutains, etc...wouldnt that be COOL!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts