Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found some old Sema Photos, it says it was from 2005? O well if so what the hell is taking AEV to come out with everything?

I have seen the first two commanders before but not the second 2. I like the "Dub" Editions sub enclosure (minus the skateboards), wish I could see more and how they handled the amps

http://www.xkjeeps.com/xk_sema.htm

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
AEV is severly overtaxed on demand vs. resources. To compound the problem they have bought out Nth Mobility and are in the process of merging their two businesses.

The JK stuff (wheels, bumpers, etc.) has had huge demand and I am sure they are doing their best but just can't focus on the XK and WK stuff.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rubicontrail.net said:
AEV is severly overtaxed on demand vs. resources. To compound the problem they have bought out Nth Mobility and are in the process of merging their two businesses.

The JK stuff (wheels, bumpers, etc.) has had huge demand and I am sure they are doing their best but just can't focus on the XK and WK stuff.

I agree, I saw a special on their production for the Brute conversion, one hell of a setup!

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
I have sent several requests to AEV reqarding the winch, I can only hope they are all at SEMA and will respond when they get back in the office.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts