·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they are custom cut from kmc. I am actually selling them if you are intersted.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Damn man!! That is a sweet ass ride you got there. I have a silver Commander too. I am gonna put 20 inch Tank rims from American Racing. Trying to figure out if I should get them in chrom or black chrome. But those rims from KMC are nice.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I also just bought a set of black rockstars for my JK. They were really good about drilling blanks at their shop. They didn't even charge any extra for it.

Thay look great on your Commander!

·
Registered
37 Posts
http://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u217/jsjeep73/Are those Rockstars? when I got mine I saw those. They're nice. What do you think of these?? Not very many people like the black, but it's a Jeep it is supposed to look rugged(in my opinion, anyway);)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i think black wheels are sick chrome is overrated....but ur jeep looks sick

·
Registered
79 Posts
Just curious but how much did a set of rockstars set you off? Those rockstar rims are awesome looking rims. Not saying that I am getting the same set but just wanted a ball park so that I have an idea how much it'll cost me. Thanks

·
Registered
1,562 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Mine arrived for my JK last week too. I did the 18 x 9s and found them for just under $200 each. They do come in chrome as well.

They are definitely some chunky looking wheels!

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
That's a cool looking Jeep! Need to tint your front windows to make it even cooler.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Nope-- I've tinted the front windows on every car I've had, and truly I'm just tired of the limited visibility at night.

·
Premium Member
2,265 Posts
Damn, so much for watching out for the black helicopters...

·
Registered
87 Posts
Is that like the old military style jeeps? I'm not sure I could stomach adding any kind of decals to a ride of mine. First thing I always do is debadge it. I'll have a look if you can show me your idea though.

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
ge2 said:
Is that like the old military style jeeps? I'm not sure I could stomach adding any kind of decals to a ride of mine. First thing I always do is debadge it. I'll have a look if you can show me your idea though.
No, it's not like an old militay Jeep. What Rubi was referring to is making it look Russian. Cyrillic is the Russian alphabet. And what I was referring to are the all black mysterious government vehicles--cars, SUVs, and helicopters, which (I think) is what PolarBZ was referring to.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Throw a big wip antenia on it and people will really start to wonder.

·
Premium Member
2,265 Posts
Yeah, put a long whip on the back and tie it down in the front!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts