44 Posts
nice donuts, i love doing that!!!

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Fohn Jargo said:
This is how we do them in Arkansas.
Please keep this thread about Commanders doing donuts in the snow. Thanks.

·
Registered
83 Posts
There is nothing quite like 4x4 donuts. I do believe it is horrible on the gear though. Funny story for the group. I have recently gained a brother in law fresh from Cuba. A few months back I brought him out for his first real canadian winter donuts. 30 cm's of snow just dropped and the roads were not plowed yet. We took the Commander to a parking lot above my house and let er rip for 10 minutes or so. (I did not take it easy....were talking 30-40 km's donuts.) At the end as we were pulling into the driveway he said "you know these Canadian donuts are crazy. You guys are totally crazy. You scared the s*** out of me in that parking lot. Are all Canadians crazy like this? You are crazy"

I will never stray away from Jeeps again. Best purchase ever!

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There is nothing quite like 4x4 donuts. I do believe it is horrible on the gear though. Funny story for the group. I have recently gained a brother in law fresh from Cuba. A few months back I brought him out for his first real canadian winter donuts. 30 cm's of snow just dropped and the roads were not plowed yet. We took the Commander to a parking lot above my house and let er rip for 10 minutes or so. (I did not take it easy....were talking 30-40 km's donuts.) At the end as we were pulling into the driveway he said "you know these Canadian donuts are crazy. You guys are totally crazy. You scared the s*** out of me in that parking lot. Are all Canadians crazy like this? You are crazy"

I will never stray away from Jeeps again. Best purchase ever!
Where's the video ?

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This is my 10 year old son in training for when he is ready for our 2010 Commander:
This thread is ONLY for videos of Commanders doing donuts in the snow. Please keep on topic. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Not a very safety focused thread then? I've a commander sat on the drive and six chocolate donuts in the kitchen....but no video of the Hemi doing the donuts sorry!

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Not a very safety focused thread then? I've a commander sat on the drive and six chocolate donuts in the kitchen....but no video of the Hemi doing the donuts sorry!
I'm not encouraging it but found videos on youtube. People are responsible for their own actions.

·
Premium Member
362 Posts
This thread is ONLY for videos of Commanders doing donuts in the snow. Please keep on topic. Thanks.
So eating a donut is on topic? :)

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1 - 16 of 16 Posts