Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We watched "The Condemned" on DVD last night. At the end the hero's driven home by the secret service in a black Hemi Ltd. Put a smile on my face. :)

Anyone know of other movies that have our Jeep in it?

·
Registered
398 Posts
There was series that was cancelled last year that spotted the Commander zipping around with flashing grill lights but it got cancelled. Since I cannot recall the name that explains why it was cancelled.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Yeah, I saw the Condemned and I was very happy to see the COmmander in the movies. That movie had lots of action it it. I give the movie 4 out of 5 stars. The Commander making a cameo in the movie, 5 out of 5 stars. =)

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Paul Blart: Mall Cop - Commander sighting

Went and saw this movie with my wife and some friends last night.

The Commander made a pretty impressive appearance... twice. The SWAT team rolls up in 2 of them. :)

Good movie, if I must say so myself. Although, I'm a huge Kevin James fan, so naturally, I knew I'd enjoy it.

·
Registered
83 Posts
We went and took the kids to this last night as well. All in all I give it 3.5 fat guys out of a possible 4 fat guys.

I like James alot too, the movie was pretty funny. What was up with the female lead? Big eyes or what?

I couldn't decide if she was pretty or a wee bit odd.

Commander looks hawt, althought I thought it was one Commander and a Libby? In the scene the Libby was on the left?

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
I went and watched it last night too. The theater was packed. It was pretty funny.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Is it a Virginia thing or what?

Our theater was packed.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Ha ha, yeah, our theatre was pretty packed, too. But it was mostly packed for the opening of Notorious (movie about B.I.G., which I wanna see, but will wait for it to be on DVD)... they had 3 theatres playing that.

Pretty sure it was 2 Commanders, no Libby's.

·
Premium Member
2,262 Posts
I saw Mirrors last night and I think Keifer almost ran into a Commander on the highway in that movie. But it was just a glimpse.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
anyone watch Gran Torino yet. kick @$$ movie. i watched it two days before it come out in the comforts of my own home. (great copy)

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Sciron, need to rename thread or make another one for Movie Commander sittings, my wife and I watched Maid Of Honor Commander was in it, briefly.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
There is a Black Limited in a horrible Steven Segal movie called "Urban Justice". Seeing the bad guy drive the Commander almost made up for the time wasted watching the movie.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts