Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was finally able to get out a bit while my daughter was teaching people how not to get eaten by bears. Found thousands of trails, but nothing worth getting all 4LOW over.

All POV video... tossed together, no sound....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtCejxDbV4A

Some pics from the pretty places...

If you look close, you can see the "jeepcommander.com" sticker on the back glass.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
That's some nice scenery.

·
2,248 Posts
Nice country, A few years ago I wandered around on many of the logging roads in the Pacific Northwest, (near Mt St. Helens), Your pictures remind me of that area. Good pictures

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Great pics, looks like you had a great time. I had to get last week's trail run off mine today, not as much fun as getting it dirty!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Nice Pics, PolarBZ. I also noticed the Travel Bug sticker on the back end. Does this mean your XK is "trackable"? :D

·
Premium Member
2,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good catch SBXK, in fact it IS trackable! If you can read the numbers, you can "discover" it for yourself!

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Wonderful pics,

You have submitted 3 pics for the calendar, why not adding two of these?

PM me the full size pics for which you want to add in the calendar.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Great Pics, thanks for sharing.

·
Banned
3,374 Posts
cool pictures.

go to pirate4x4.com and for to the forum. see if theres anyone on there to go take you to some trails around there.

i've spent most my time in montana up in the Prior mountains and around Red Lodge and columbus. there are some good trails there. also check out around Big Timber MT. there are some sweet jeep trails up there.

this is the upper part of morrison jeep trail.

this is benbow jeep trail around Columbus

this up in the prior mountains

those are really old pictures. too bad you are not closer i need another commander to go wheeling with. i'm sure there are some harder trails there. you just have to spend the time to find them. go to the forest service, they should have maps of all the trails in the national forest.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
great pics thanks for sharing them.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Awesome view! Thanks for sharing!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts