Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Vendor
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Today CARiD Team and our technical expert Greg have decided to turn the attention to the vehicle’s interior and treat you with the fresh in-depth review of the complete Lloyd mats line up. Lloyd is one of the world most well-known manufacturers of aftermarket custom floor mats. It offers a perfect-fit floor mat for pretty much all modern cars. To satisfy the needs and wants of every single customer Lloyd team has designed and created a myriad of custom floor mat options in different sizes, styles, designs, and materials. FYI, their most popular Ultimat line is offered in over 50 different colors! Most of the mats feature embroidered logos to ensure that you’ll be able to highlight your personal style. Lloyd is one of the manufacturers that offer tiny samples of floor mat materials to ensure that you’ll get an idea of what is actually going to arrive at your door.

No more one-size-fits-all floor mats for your vehicle, Lloyd has got a custom-fit offering tailored for your model specifically.

Lloyd Mats™ | Custom Logo Floor Mats - CARiD.com

Watch the complete Lloyd Custom Floor Mats video review to find out more about amazing floor mats line-up by Lloyd.

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
Lloyd's mats are very nice. I have them on 2 vehicles currently and have utilized them in the past on others.
I went to their site yesterday; Didn't really see anything that jumped out at me. They look like decent mats though.

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
For a Jeep probably nothing special that can't be bought elsewhere for less money. Viper's, Corvette's, Porsche's, etc., you can customize your mats to your model and colored stitching. Add's a nice touch especially on older vehicles.

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
For a Jeep probably nothing special that can't be bought elsewhere for less money. Viper's, Corvette's, Porsche's, etc., you can customize your mats to your model and colored stitching. Add's a nice touch especially on older vehicles.
Yep, I hear you - but this is a Jeep Commander forum after all.....I expected to see more options that were Jeep specific, but, they didn't appear to have very much.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts