Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have Yall Computer Or Whatever U Wanna call It On Yall Commander Do Crazy Stuff Like When I Got My Exhaust And Jetchip And K&N ANd Stuff It Was Beeping And Scaning I Kno Its Suppost To Do That But Mine Do It Alot And I was Wondering Is It Suppost To Do That Alot

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RedCommander said:
Did you disconnect the battery when you installed your JetChip? If not it's probably fried.
yes i did but it just start back doin it after a couples months or so

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jeep5253 said:
Did you reset the computer by disconnecting the battery after you did your mods ?
yes i did but it did it again

·
Registered
379 Posts
I did the jet chip and CAI and did not have any issues. I did do the battery disconnect before adding the chip. I would also check to make sure the the terminal connectors where the chip is are secure. Any intermittent interuption there could cause your problem. Also DId you put a cover over the computer where the jet chip is. Water has been known to drip on this causing electrical problems which might also be your problem. If water has dripped onto this I would suggest disconnecting the battery removing the jet chip and making sure all the connectors on it and the computer are dry and clean. then reassemble according to the instructions.

Good luck!
db

·
Registered
216 Posts
Jaheim said:
Have Yall Computer Or Whatever U Wanna call It On Yall Commander Do Crazy Stuff Like When I Got My Exhaust And Jetchip And K&N ANd Stuff It Was Beeping And Scaning I Kno Its Suppost To Do That But Mine Do It Alot And I was Wondering Is It Suppost To Do That Alot
. , ; : ( )

You can use mine next time, if you want... :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts