1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A round of applause please...

Rubicontrail.net has accepted a moderator position on staff
:)

As most of you know he has been here just about since day one!
During this time he has been a generous contributor to the community and is well-respected by his fellow members.

Please join me in a warm welcome to Rubicontrail.net in his new capacity as SuperMod...

·
Registered
456 Posts
Congrats! You guys do a great job.

·
Registered
76 Posts
CONGRATS!!!

Tim

·
Registered
807 Posts
way to go! Dont forget the little people.....hehe.....

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Thanks for the congratulations. Hemee will be getting me familiar with the moderator functionality, etc. over the next few days.

walkjon, unfortunately there is no pay raise involved. Would be nice huh, then I could afford that JK I have had my eye on.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
dh63269 said:
Congrats! Do I talk to him about sponsorship?
You would still need to talk to Hemee about sponsorships. She is the one who will continue to manage the advertising relationships.

·
Premium Member
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
rubicontrail.net said:
You would still need to talk to HemeeE about sponsorships. She is the one who will continue to manage the advertising relationships.
Fixed it for ya, you amputated my "E" :p

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
LuckyAx2 said:
Congrats! Maybe he can start a suspension category seperate from Performance as his first order of business! (this seems to be rubi's specialty)
I am not opposed to us adding some other categories. However note, that we manually will have to go through and move messages that belong in that topic into the new topic. It could be a long process, depending on how many messages are in there.

While we are on the topic, do you guys have any other suggestions for other topics. I would like to know to just get an idea. It might not make sense to create every one that is suggested.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts