Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congrats to Ross and GetLost4x4.com!!!

A long time member of our forum has officially become a Supporting Vendor of our forum. I look forward to many new and exciting parts to come out of the GetLost fabrication shop!

:clap:
:rocker:
:cheers:

More info here:
http://www.jeepcommander.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6370

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Congratulations!!! :woowoo:

·
Super Moderator
15,094 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Banned
3,373 Posts
Thank you all.

My fellow JeepCommander.com members, thank you for being here.

Just one year ago, we will entered a new business of great challenge and unlimited possibility. Now, we've got a bridge to build and I'm ready if you are.

Today the American people have spoken. They have affirmed our course. They have told us to go forward. America has told every one of us -- Democrats, Republicans and Independents -- loud and clear: it is time to put Commenders FIRST, join together and get the job done for Commander's future.

In the last year, we've made remarkable progress. But in our Jeeps, our journey is not done. ...

I applauded the campaign that he fought so bravely to the very last minute. I thank all for the work we did together to advance the common cause of Commanders everywhere. And on behalf of all Commander Owners, I wish all well and God speed.

One year ago, on this very forum, we set forth on a journey to change the course of Commander's for the better, to keep the Jeep Commander dream alive for everyone willing to work for it, to keep the Commander the world's strongest force for peace and freedom and prosperity, to come together as one Commander community.

The time was one of widespread frustration and doubt about our economic and social problems, about our ability to deal with the vast sweep of change that was all around us. The scope and pace of those changes were threatening to many and our values seemed to be under attack on all sides.

But, together, you and I vowed to turn our Commanders around, with a strategy to meet our challenges and protect our vehicle values, opportunity for all, responsibility from all, an World community of all Commanders.

We have worked hard to end the question's of who's to blame and instead to ask, what are we going to do to make the Commander better.

Today, we proclaim that the vital Commander center is alive and well. It is a common ground on which we have made our progress. Today, our economy is weaker, our streets are safer, our environment is cleaner, the world is more secure and, thank God, our Commander forum is more united ... We must make our Commanders stronger by enacting real, well fabricated partsreform. Talk is no longer enough. We must act and act now. And the Commander owners will be watching the leaders of other off-road both to see who is willing not just to talk but to act. I am willing to act, and I ask others to join me.

I will do my best, and together we will -- we will build that bridge to the Supreme Commander. Thank you. Good night, and God bless America. Thank you.

:bowdown::bowdown::rofl::rofl:

·
2,248 Posts
Now see what you started, Phunkeydude what with the plagurized...oops inspired....speeches and all. I am gonna have to get out my mud wading boots.

·
Super Moderator
15,094 Posts
A Bill Clinton speech ? Come on, you can do better than that.

·
Super Moderator
15,094 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
You've got my vote! :spineyes:

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Congrats, I look forward to buying a few parts from you in the future!

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Congratulation, you deserve it :) ...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts