Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 175 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have seen a lot of weird and cool Jeep pics over my time. Would like to start a thread that shows just generally cool jeep stuff, Commander or not. I found this one, and was wondering if the Commander could stick the landing?
Anyone wanna try?

What is this... a chocolate Jeep eating contest? Can anyone really ever be a winner at this contest?

Thought this one was a pretty sweet set-up for a family camping trip...

I still think this is one of the craziest concepts for a Wrangler. I would love to take this for a ride!

How's this for a steep Commander descent?

Perhaps Get Lost can come up with a commander application for those of us that would like to take the XK fishing.

This is off the Rocky Road Outfitters' website... drunken hillbilly fun probably...lmao!

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
It would appear as though people like to take Jeep Cherokee's and fling them into the air.

·
Premium Member
2,265 Posts
What is this... a chocolate Jeep eating contest? Can anyone really ever be a winner at this contest?
They had to lick the chocolate coating off the Jeeps. It was for a contest of some sort. No actual Jeeps were harmed in the process.

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
I know that a white XK limo has made it on the site but I just found this sweet looking black version.

This is not a jeep but on the topic of a limo and a cool one at that. This is the limo we used for our wedding. 50's style inside and out with red and white leather seats and more chrome than you can stand to look at.

·
Premium Member
2,265 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
The second two look like photoshop but the first two are pretty believable. Please tell me they are all from photoshop!

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just installed my 2" lift over the weekend... seems a little high though. Ah well, the they say the steering geometry doesn't change enough to have to change parts... good thing.:rofl:

Concept vehicle spotted!!! A XKt has been spotted doing testing in southern states. Can't wait until this hits the market in 2012.

Sold me on a Jeep!!

I think they'll fit! Perhaps Discount Tire can make these fit? Matt?

Now if they would have planned ahead with their purchase of a Jeep, I bet they would have rethought the Commander for it's cargo room...hee hee.

Women never pack light...

This is definately on my "Favorite Jeep List"...

XK roof racks can carry alot more then they are rated for obviously... hell of a way to get firewood home!

Anyone know who this is?

Yet another flying Jeep product... anyone find a Commader doing this yet? Anyone care to attempt it so we can have a picture to post against these other ones?

We need Ahmed to take one of these with his XK for us!!!

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
you call that a big tire........THIS is a big tire

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
This is a rare vehicle especially in this condition.

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
The XK looks to have survived pretty well considering the size of the branch

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
I will donate the driver but someone else has to donate the commander

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
And yet another jumping Jeep!!!

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
And you wonder why everyone thinks that Wrangler owners are jack-asses....lol.:eyemouth:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 175 Posts