Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for the correct (current) MOPAR TPMS sensor part number for an 06XK 5.7L Limited. As I look around the internet, I find multiple numbers. I do not want anything but the MOPAR sensor - no aftermarket. Appears to me that the MOPAR part number has rolled several times for 06 and is not the same as later model years. Best I can tell is that the current MOPAR number for 06 is 68001696AB (sensor and nut). Can anyone verify this?

·
Super Moderator
15,105 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,105 Posts

·
Premium Member
674 Posts
I had Discount Tire replace mine 2 years ago. still working fine. They charged about $60 total to remove the tire, install a new correct sensor and remount and balance the tire (includes the cost of sensor). Plus they guarantee the sensor. They are a site supporter here also.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)

·
Registered
15 Posts
I lucked out with my tpms purchase!! To buy the sensors from the dealer was way to expensive, so I took a chance on rockauto, They had some aftermarket sensors for $22.00 apiece, I bought them, when they arrived they came in individual little boxes that had an aftermarket company on the box (Airtex) but in the boxes each sensor was wrapped in a Mopar oem bag and labeling.. I was very pleased.. see the pics

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts