Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a used 2010 commander and noticed moisture in the fog lamp on the driver side. Checked it out and it had a crack. The dealer I got it from has ordered me a new one free of charge.

Was wondering what is the easiest way to install this, directions I can refer to?

Thanks!

·
Registered
139 Posts
If you have less than 36K on the odometer, the dealership should put in in for you. I had one replaced on my '07 at the local dealership under warranty. Mine had moisture in it also.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will this stand if this was not purchased from the jeep dealership? I should prob contact the local to see. It has 20k on it.

·
Super Moderator
14,912 Posts
Will this stand if this was not purchased from the jeep dealership? I should prob contact the local to see. It has 20k on it.
You have a 3 yr/36,000 mile bumper-to-bumper warranty which is good at any Chrysler, Dodge or Jeep dealership. Let them do the work. Might also be a good idea to let them get the part.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I purchased my '07 from an independent dealer and the local Jeep dealer replaced the trans cooler lines and fog light under warranty.

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
I don't believe you will get a lens, but the whole lamp as a unit. One of mine is cracked, but both have moisture and this is what I was told. :eek:rangehat:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts