Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone on here have the crager soft 8's rims on their commander? I'd love to see pictures because I am thinking about getting those.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I have been interested in these aswell.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Didnt Redbulljoker or whatever have a set on his, they looked great.

·
Super Moderator
15,109 Posts
i was under the assumption they wouldnt clear the calipers on commanders?
If they are 15 in. or 16 in. they won't clear the calipers. They would have to be a minimum of 17 in.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They do make 17 in. cragar's with the 5x5 bolt pattern and 4-1/2" rear spacing, that looks like that would work.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I was also going to get some soft 8's because I wanted an all-black wheel. I forget how redbulljoker was able to fit his, because everyone else I talked to said they wouldn't work. I eventually purchased some v-tec black alloys from discount tire when they were on sale and only ended up paying about $325 shipped to my door. Couldn't beat that...

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't see how they would not work, just get 17"s by 5x5 which they do make and looks like it should be fine.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Post up some pics if you get the Soft 8's.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I"ve seen a few pictures, and the GC guys use them routinely...

I think the only issue is a potential slight rub on the caliper.. The front edge if I recall. a 1/4" spacer made them work just fine up front. It's not reallya clearance issue, more the curve of teh steel wheel that can cause an issue, but it's minor.

This is the one I always drool over...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts