Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
saw one yesterday in allen park on my way to the movies, it was AWSOME, the drivers side was the same as here in the states? how is that possible have they begun production on CRDs here in america im sure it was a CRD as it said so plus it had those 2 sexy break lights on the bumper lol :D No it was not masked or camoflagued so I assumed it wasnt for testing

·
Registered
161 Posts
I live just outside of Allen Park...There is a Silver Steel LHD European Commander that I see all the time. Keep In mind that Jeep Truck Engineering is about 15 min away in Detroit, and I'm pretty sure they do alot of road testing. Some have Manufactures plates on them and some do not....you'll see alot of 'different' configurations running around.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Just F.Y.I.
I went to pick up my JC from the dealer(for servicing) and I was looking at one of their Commanders for sale. Mind ya, I'm in Germany, so these are obviously European specs. 55,000 euros for the JC. Thats $70,000. So after seeing that, I am very happy with my $30,000 JC.;)

·
Registered
541 Posts
Could be military personel. I used to work for a co that transported POV (Private Officer Vehicles) back and forth, since military personel have the right to bring their personal vehicle to their place of assigment (with some exceptions of course, eg. Iraq, etc.)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.