Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now i know the HEMI boys are going to flame me for this!!! but you do have way more power than us dirty diesel trucks!!

What sort of regular MPG are you averaging???

mine between 22-23mpg

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
How much horsepower does the diesel have ? Most of my driving is around town and I get around 10 mpg.

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
The diesel have 218 horsepower, but more importantly 510nm which is slightly more than the Hemi:) I get around 18-22mpg but mine is chipped, liftet and with larger tires.

·
Registered
117 Posts
If driving a highway not faster than 110 km/h (~70 mph) EVIC show 9.3 l/100km or ~25mpg
When in the city it drops down to 21mpg or even to 19 but it's quite rare.

And today's price for diesel fuel is $.89/l or $3.37 per gallon.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers guys mine seems normal then..............only thing is the fuel price here £6.29p per gallon!!!!!

Ninjaman............was thinking of getting mine tuned and was looking at plug in tuning boxes, is this what you have and any good???

·
Registered
59 Posts
Cheers guys mine seems normal then..............only thing is the fuel price here £6.29p per gallon!!!!!

Ninjaman............was thinking of getting mine tuned and was looking at plug in tuning boxes, is this what you have and any good???
I was getting 19.5 running around locally on my crd. I put on the sd6 startech tuning box and it jumped straight up to 22.5mpg in a week. Me and the misses drive ours like its stolen and do not think about fuel economy, but the biggest win is the power increase. 218bhp to 262bhp and 510nw to 580nw of torque.

http://www.worldcarfans.com/10606086921/startech-powerplay-for-chrysler-and-jeep-30-crd

1 - 7 of 7 Posts