Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Resume/Accel button on my cruise control quit working. When I push the Resume/Accel button, the cruise control turns off. Has this happened to anyone else? I really despise taking my car to the dealer.

Thanks,

John

·
Registered
5,601 Posts
like it not, if it is under warranty, dealer is best way to go......check your fuses? anything else stop working?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Everything else seems to be fine. Just pushing the resume button turns off the cruise control.

Taking my Jeep to the dealer is a pain in the butt so I try to get together a list of problems and then have them fix them when I get the oil changed. Another 1,500 miles before my next change.

I was hoping this has happened to someone else. I will update this post after I take it to the dealer and find out what's causing the problem. Maybe I'll check some of the fuses and see if any of them blew.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
228 Posts
My Resume/Accel button on my cruise control quit working. When I push the Resume/Accel button, the cruise control turns off. Has this happened to anyone else? I really despise taking my car to the dealer.

Thanks,

John
Did you ever get this fixed? What was the solution?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts