Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I am hoping some one can help me with this. When I bought my Jeep Commander it was missing the front seat cup holder insert. Can some one tell me where I can buy this from?

Thanks

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome thanks. Do you know what the standard color for the cup holder is for a 06 beryl green commander with the light interior?

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Do you know what the standard color for the cup holder is for a 06 beryl green commander with the light interior?
I think they are all black.

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Awesome thanks. Do you know what the standard color for the cup holder is for a 06 beryl green commander with the light interior?
You should be able to go on Jeeps site and use the "build a jeep" function .. build your color and view interior ..see if the cup holder shows in the pics

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
You should be able to go on Jeeps site and use the "build a jeep" function .. build your color and view interior ..see if the cup holder shows in the pics
Can't do that because the 2009s don't have the inserts. Neither did the 2008s.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Can't do that because the 2009s don't have the inserts. Neither did the 2008s.
Arrrg ... I knew that too ... thanks for the reminder

It's black for sure ... found two on line 06 beryl green with light interior .. both had black cup insetes

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
hmm mine has black inserts and the XK is Khaki.

·
Registered
190 Posts
The insert on mine is tan like the rest of the interior. Special for the 65th anniversary?

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Black 2006 Limited, light interior, and black cupholder.

·
Registered
190 Posts
What's your paint color and interior color?
Dark Khaki Exterior, Tan (Khaki?) Interior, the cup holders are the same color as the rest of the interior...tan. It might've been special with the anniversary edition. I know my wheels are specific to the anniversary edition.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
Mine is Red Rock Crystal with Grey Interior and my cup holder matches. Kind of weird I guess...
Your cup holder is Red Rock Crystal ?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts