Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I somehow lost one of the inserts out of the cupholders in the front. Anyone have any idea where I can get them? I bought a set off justforjeeps.com but they are completely different - flat (while mine had raised edge) and smaller in size. thanks in advance

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
Salvage yard ?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, thought of making my own but no way it'll look anything like the OEM ones, the fit was perfect. May take jeep's advice and start hitting up the local scrap yards. Ill take any color at this point, cant keep staring at this bolt.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I thought it was odd that a brand new vehicle would have an exposed bolt in one of the cup holders, but it never dawned on me that there should be an insert covering it. I bought my Jeep new, but it has been missing the insert in the deeper cup holder since day 1. I did a quick search and found that you can buy a pair of inserts, which come in 3 different colors, from Just for Jeeps. In fact, I just ordered myself a pair. They were $15 with shipping. I can't wait to cover up that stupid bolt...

·
Registered
244 Posts
@Mannesman. I also need a set. What was there stock number or the Item/Part name. Thanks Steve.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
guys, Id email just4jeeps first to make sure you are buying the right ones. Depending on the model year, these may not fit. I had to get a new one from the local dealer.

·
Registered
149 Posts
guys, Id email just4jeeps first to make sure you are buying the right ones. Depending on the model year, these may not fit. I had to get a new one from the local dealer.
How much did the dealership charge? Was it for a pair or individual insert?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts