Jeep Commander Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
  1. My uca ball joint failed and ruined my passenger side drive when it seperatrd and tire ended on its face on the road.After removing all parts to replace as in upper control arm,strut ,clevis,bolt and lower ball joint and drive hub .When i removed the cv joint the long shaft pulled out of the differencial.Is this a sign of more trouble or does it remove like this or is there a clip inside that i need to replace .

·
Super Moderator
5,865 Posts
@Lehighosprey; Welcome to the forum; Now, since your user profile is not properly completed, I'll ask you some basic questions about your Commander in order to assist others who may try to help you - but the short answer to your question is, it sounds like you have more issues to deal with;

What year is your Commander?

Which trim package do you have?

Which 4WD system do you have?

How many miles are on your Commander currently?

Please read the following before you post anything else on the forum and complete your user profile as directed;

This is basic information you need to provide (up front) when you show up on this forum as a new member, asking for help.

·
Super Moderator
5,865 Posts
I have an o8 rocky mtn 4.7 awd with 135k
@Lehighosprey; You either have the Quadra-Trac I or Quadra-Trac II 4WD system - not AWD.

And again - please complete your user profile as directed in the New Member Required Reading.

This is now a formal warning.

·
Super Moderator
5,865 Posts
08 rockymtn 4.7 awd 135k
Have you read this - or not?

·
Super Moderator
5,865 Posts
Not at my computer now
I'd suggest you get to a computer sooner rather than later, read it and follow the instructions contained within - or this thread will disappear - and for now, it will be locked until you comply with the forum rules.

Do not start another thread - or post anything further, until your user profile is properly completed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.