Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all... I have read many many posts about wet floors and I do have a sun roof and I did also check the hose. But when I checked the blue hose, it notice it was just a wee bit short of the black hole. I pulled on it slightly but not too hard. I did not want to pull it from something else.
So my question... has anyone else had a short blue hose running from there sun roof, and if so what did you do? Or any other ideas?

I was thinking that I can just go to a auto shop and get a piece of hose and hose clamp and just clamp it on the blue hose. Does anyone know what the diamater of the blue hose is? Thanks Steve....

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sal, I was also about thinking to OIC a coat hanger down the hole to make sure it is clear. What you think? Safe or not?

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Sal, I was also about thinking to OIC a coat hanger down the hole to make sure it is clear. What you think? Safe or not?
Some have used compressed or canned air.

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
I wouldn't use a coat hanger. IIRC the hose is in sections and may come apart if you use a coat hanger. Even if it is not in sections you may puncture it -- I know it is hard plastic, but still not worth the chance. Use compressed air like 49er said.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes I will use compressed air. Thanks all for your input.

Steve

1 - 6 of 6 Posts