Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just starting to do something with my 07 Jeep Commander Sport. Well, just ordered my dash kit from carid.com (rosewood) and we'll see how it goes. Has anyone put a dash kit on their jeep and if so do you have pics?

·
Registered
59 Posts
I recently did a little project using 3M DiNoc on a motorcycle. I had quite a bit of the stuff left over and threw this together. I'm still going to cover the center stack, but here's a look at what's done. If you didn't immedialtely notice, I did cover up those stupid bolt holes, or actually I never put the bolts back in when I took the dash off. this looks so much cleaner and less cluttered

I REALLY like the wood gran look, too, and almost went that route. I have a 2006 Sport, and wanted to do the whole Limited look conversion, which I did with the exterior, but now that i've done this on the inside, I'm really diggin a more "sporty" interior. I also got TONS of compliments at the Jeep Dealer when I took it in for service. They've never seen this on a Jeep before

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that looks preety nice, i haven't seen that before...sweet. When i get mine in i'm definitey going to post some pics. How hard was it to put it on?

·
Super Moderator
14,939 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that dash kit is sweet as hell, I hope mine turns out like that. I was thinking of getting some step up bars like that too. did you install those yourself or did they come with it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dash kit

just got my car id dash kit in and it came out perfect, everything was wrapped perfectly and no problem fitting the pieces at all. took me a couple hours to get it all done but came out nice. Tell me what you guys think

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts