Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought my used 2010 Commander 3 weeks ago. I am getting ready to detail it. Is there something I can use for the exterior and interior plastic that's not as greasy as armor all?

Thanks!

·
Banned
389 Posts
I use a product called Back to Black on mine, works great on all colors of interior and great on all exterior black, you can get it everywhere to for around $5 a bottle.

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
I, too, have found that Armor All leaves a greasy residue, but it depends on how much you use and how you apply it. I now use their "Wipes" that come coiled up in the plastic cans. I use the Cleaner one first to remove any dirt or dust. I can use as many as these as necessary because they don't leave any residue. Then I can use the Protectant wipes sparingly, just enough to protect and not leave a mess. I use the Leather wipes along with Meguiar's One Step Leather Care on my seats. I first use the wipe, and then squirt a little Meguiar's on the wipe and contine to use it until it becomes too dirty, and then continue with a clean wipe. This leaves a nice "leather" smell to the interior, on 4 year old seats!
I use Mothers Back-to-Black on the exterior.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I use to detail cars for a living and I liked 303 aerospace protectant the best.

·
Registered
5 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts