Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to buy a diablo sport programmer but they don't make one for the hemi xk. Someone that lives near delray beach FL needs to contact these guys so I can someday buy a production version. They are looking for a test xk hemi and you get a free programmer for your efforts. Mention me a say you want a second programmer for free (for me)!!

http://www.diablosport.com/index.php?module=htmlpages&func=display&pid=36

·
Registered
282 Posts
i was just in miami you should have posted this earlier. i wonder how long it takes.

·
Banned
90 Posts
yanser,
I clicked on dealer locator and found two local dealers by me. I cut and pasted the details from the diablosport website and mentioned to them where I live and asked them if they are interested in beta testing. It's a shot in the dark, you may want to do the same. I'll let you know if I get any positive results.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I spoke with Diablo Sport today and turns out they will be releasing the predator programmer in the next two weeks $379.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't know

·
Registered
4 Posts
idk how well the dsp will perform with the commander, but i'm sure it will be just as great as it does on the other hemi's and the SRT-4. way better than any tuner out there. functionality of a stand-alone ECU with the price of a piggy back. can't beat it at all! not to mention how easy it is to use, even if you have never tuned before. recommend everyone get one!

·
Registered
60 Posts
can't wait, I already have my programmer and data kit

1 - 8 of 8 Posts