Jeep Commander Forum banner

Diablo test vehicle wanted.

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Blackwater 
#1 ·
#3 · (Edited)
https://www.diablosport.com/index.php?module=htmlpages&func=display&pid=36

Already have one out for 08-09 Hemi, if you contact them, put in a good word for us 4.7ers.
This is what I got when I clicked the link:

There is a problem with this website's security certificate.

The security certificate presented by this website has expired or is not yet valid.

Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server.

We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to this website.

Click here to close this webpage.

Continue to this website (not recommended).

More information

#4 ·
Here is a copied and pasted version. It did that to me too, but I clicked on it anyways, it's from their official site so there shouldn't be a problem.

Beta Test Program
Vehicles Wanted!
Do you want to be on the cutting edge of performance?
Do you want to have the latest technology before anyone else?
Then you want to get into DiabloSport's Beta Testing Program!
If you have one of the vehicles below and live (or are going to be) in the Delray Beach, Florida vicinity,

Please send us an email!

For qualifying as a beta tester, you may receive a prototype tool for testing and access to our Superflow dyno testing facility where you will help perfect another innovative tool in the performance market. At the end of testing, you will receive a production version of the tool and complete Dyno results of your vehicle, all for FREE!!

Keep an eye on this website or visit your local Authorized DiabloSport Dealer for the latest vehicle releases.
Below is the list of vehicles that are High Priority right now!
Year Vehicle
2009 Chevrolet Camaro
2009 Chevrolet Corvette, LS3, LS7 and LS9
2009 Cadillac CTS-V
2008-09 Pontiac G8 GT, GXP
2005-08 Jeep Cherokee 5.7L HEMI
2006-08 Jeep Commander 5.7L HEMI
2005-08 Dodge Durango 5.7L HEMI

DiabloSport products are not intended for sale or use in the state of California on emission regulated vehicles.
DiabloSport diesel products are not intended for use in emission controlled vehicles and are manufactured specifically for racing vehicles.
While the majority of DiabloSport products will give you the option to adjust your speed limiter, this adjustability is intended for race use only.

#6 ·
I would not recommend the Dyno on your daily driver. They run the nuts off of it and take it to the limit and I am sure you will have to sign a waiver. I had to do this when I put a Stage 3 in my Harley and the dealer would not Dyno it until I signed a waiver stating that they are not responsible for damage, not very settling on a $38,000.00 motorcycle.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.