Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HELP! I tried to install a tune with a Diablosport Trinity and the tune won't install and give me an error message. No problem except now my Jeep won't start and the dash is all lit up. No matter what I try the tune won't install nor will the Jeep start now. Diablosport customer service wants me to send them the tuner back as well as my PCM so they can "fix" it. Does anyone have any ideas to get me running?

image uploading site

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Send it in. I know that small fluctuations in voltage can cause issues while flashing. There were plenty of warnings when I used my hypertech.

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
That is always the risk when flashing firmware, something goes wrong and the EPROM doesn't get overwritten correctly, then there is no firmware to even start or load the firmware to use the device, and in some cases NOT even able to get the device started and running to re-attempt loading a proper firmware. i.e. "bricking" it.

Other then sending it in, you can buy a new PCM and install it (or do it while you wait for Diablosport to return your PCM), or maybe find one at a Junkyard. Maybe the dealer can load the firmware with the wiTech tool, but its a good chance if the Diablosport couldn't do it, neither can the wiTech.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts