Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I flew up to New York for the weekend and stopped back by the plant here near Chicago today. I had a meeting with a dozen of the guys about a new surgical unit that we are building. During the meeting I mentioned that I had posted pictures of the locking diamondplate trunk on this forum. I asked if they might be interested in building some of them and maybe a combo bull bar, bumper and winch for Commanders.

I am sending the link for this site to them and they will post on this forum and check it out. I cannot promise anything, but they can certainly build anything. I am concerned because I do not want to get in the way if someone else wants to do this instead. If you want to check out our plant the site is www.calutechmobiles.com.

I am attaching two pictures of the locking trunk that replaces the third seat.

I am going to post this as a separate new thread so others can see it also. I am not trying to talk anyone into anything, but it is nice to have a plant that can fabricate anything we want.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
I would be interested in one to go behind the third row as I really do not want to take it out, I might actually use the third row someday.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Winch bumper needed badly...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts