Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is GetLost4x4 no longer a supporting vendor. I just noticed that he is no longer listed under the vendor section.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Wow, I just noticed it myself. It also doesn't say supporting vender under his username when he posts. They probably want too much now because I believe the vendors are for more than just this site.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does anyone know if he is still going to be making parts for the XK.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Get Lost must have told the owners of this site to "Get Lost"....we'll all support him still...Big Up Get Lost :woot:

·
Registered
2,789 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Get Lost must have told the owners of this site to "Get Lost"....we'll all support him still though...Big Up Get Lost :woot:
Yeah, but wasn't there a forum rule change or something about not posting products for unsupported vendors? The funny thing is, I view GetLost as the true supporting vendor of Commanders... one of few that supports our future endeavors

·
Banned
3,374 Posts
they charge $600.00 + a year for the site. even though Pirate4x4 charges $250 a year and you have much better visability. business is at a stand still. i still have my own web page. i'm looking for work because i'm just not making ends meet.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
they charge $600.00 + a year for the site. even though Pirate4x4 charges $250 a year and you have much better visability. business is at a stand still. i still have my own web page. i'm looking for work because i'm just not making ends meet.
That sucks. Will you still be selling parts for the XK?

Is there anything we can do to help out?

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
We probably need to buy stuff from him to help him.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Get Lost.....your friends remain close...I'm sorry to hear things are going slow for you and as for this site adding crazy costs onto you then I cant see reason in anyone supporting this site from now on.....it makes me sick that sites like this hike up costs because its popular.....Its slow....its not worth the effort half the time...stick in there fella....remember you still have your friends here.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
600? Dang that's a lot. I think they should cut you a break being the shop that really serves the Commander owners.

·
Banned
3,374 Posts
just send me PM's they can't read them.

i'll still build parts just like i am right now.

everyone will continue getting your parts. no problems that way. i have a few more orders to complete.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Sorry to hear this, but glad that getlost4X4 will continue to produce products. Wish you luck with finding a job.

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
So if they charge for supporting vendors do they pay the moderators? They should..... No doubt the moderator takes a lot of crap from time to time...

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
I'm very sorry to here this. I feel you got screwed. If im not mistaken you where the first vendor to this site aswell as a forum memeber. I honestly dont think it will hurt your business here (not being a vendor to this site) everyone knows what you do and we will continue to let it be known!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts