Discussion Starter #1
Im trying to see whats the difference between the 2. 2 things to me or not
1st being the 2 tone seats
2nd the 6 spoke chrome wheels.
Any input would be great.

·
Registered
42 Posts
The Overland interior I believe has a different color wood trim, and the 2 tone seats are suede leather. Im not positive but that is what I have seen on the 07. Also the trim on the outside is more of an aluminum color as opposed to chrome. I didnt notice a difference in the rims but there may be not sure.

·
Super Moderator
15,103 Posts
Crosshatch pattern grill inserts instead of the verticle bars. The only option on the Overland is the overhead DVD. "Platinum" finish trim instead of chrome.

·
Registered
437 Posts
The 08 Overland has every option offered -except the rear DVD sytem, Chrome wheels, engine heater and rear sat tv are all options.

The 08 has chrome trim instead of the 07's "Platinum" finish trim. Wood on steering wheel, different seats.

·
Registered
218 Posts
About $5k

...sorry I couldn't resist either

I thought that the Overland has the 18 inch wheels. Maybe that is just an option because I seen Overlands on this forum referencing 17 inch wheels only. Maybe I am wrong

·
Registered
69 Posts
I have an 07 Overland so I can't speak to the 08's. Mine does have 18 inch wheels, as well as all the platinum accents, Overland grille, two-tone seats with suede accents, burl-wood steering wheel. I am sure I am forgetting something. The 5K difference made me laugh, it's true!

·
Registered
258 Posts
the 18' rims weren't available yet to me when I bought my Overland. They came out a couple months later...so I have the 17s.

EVERYTHING is in the Overland 07 as standard except the rear DVD...which is in mine. The Overland comes only with the Hemi...not sure about the Limited.

Not sure what else...

·
Super Moderator
15,103 Posts
QDII is included with the HEMI.

·
Registered
217 Posts
"Overland" (but looks like a "Subaru") badge

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OK then, Thanks I seen the diff now. I do like the 2 tone seats and would have loved the 18" chrome wheels also so My search continues for 17" chrome commander wheels.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts