Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats the difference between the computer from a 06 to 07 hemi commander. The reason I'm asking is because I want to get the hypertech programmer but the only 1 for the 07 hemi is the max econ programmer. The 06 hemi u can get the max energy or the max econ on the hypertech website. I called hypertech yesterday and they told me only the max energy can have the feature of changing the tire size as an option and the econ does not. I never asked whats the difference between the 2 years. I don't mind getting the econ because I'm only going to use it in 87 tuning(gas is crazy). I would like to have that option if I ever lift the commander and put bigger tires I have the option of using the programmer to correct my speedo and other things.

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
There is no difference unless you have the FlexFuel (which began in '07) model, and I don't think that should really make a diff.

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
OOOPS ! I just read the title again and realized you are talking about the HEMI. The HEMI does not come in a FlexFuel version so there is no difference. The '06 and '07 HEMI are identicle.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts