Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a way to disconnect the all wheel drive system on a 07 overland with the 5.7 quadratic II system. I've already took out the front axel and drive line. It moves only in 4lo

·
Super Moderator
5,865 Posts
Is there a way to disconnect the all wheel drive system on a 07 overland with the 5.7 quadratic II system. I've already took out the front axel and drive line. It moves only in 4lo
@Marc; Welcome to the forum; I assume you meant to say that you have the Quadra-Trac II 4WD system, which has the NV245 2 speed transfer case. To my knowledge (and I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong) the answer is no. I believe you would have to replace the transfer case & possibly both (front & rear) differentials with 2WD components.

That would be a nice chunk of change.

Also your user profile is incomplete; Please read the New Member Required Reading below and complete your user profile as directed. Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
15,012 Posts
No, there is no way to do that. And why would you want to?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts