Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was curious if the 07-2010 Dodge Ram wheels fit the 09 Commander? has anyone tried it if so or have pics? Also does anyone have pics of their commander with Side steps? I havent seen many on Commanders and my kids and wife have problems getting in Zilla. haha Thats its name.

Thanks yall!

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
First off to run those wheels you would need 5 on 5 to 5 on 5.5 wheel adapters which will make the wheels sit out anywhere from an inch to an inch and a half further depending on the thickness of the spacer.

If you do a search you will find numerous threads on this subject.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks... I m new here and this Forum doesnt operate the way my old Chevrolet forum did. I feel like some of the posts are hidden. Its a little more difficult to search than what Im used to. Thanks for the help

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Thanks... I m new here and this Forum doesnt operate the way my old Chevrolet forum did. I feel like some of the posts are hidden. Its a little more difficult to search than what Im used to. Thanks for the help

Yeah sometimes it can be a pain. The best way to do it would be using the advance search.

·
2,248 Posts
Here is a picture of nerf bars.

I first had a set of close fitting 4XGuard rails to protect the sides but Lee could not use them as a step. So I replaced them with nerf bars.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts