Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a 2007 commander limited today. i just got home with it, and since it is now dark, i've noticed when i get out and lock the door, there is a bright blue blinking light under the steering wheel. the commander came with 2 keys with the keyless entry fob built in, but also 2 other remotes. the remotes themselves doesn't have any button on it. it says battery low and has a slot where a light would shine. the dealer i bought the commander from didn't know what the remotes were. i had the commander inspected by a jeep dealership before purchasing, and they said they had never seen them before. the only thing i can think of is possibly a security alarm. but as i said before, the 2 remotes do not have any buttons on them. and i've only used the key and keyless entry buttons all day today without setting off any alarm.

·
Super Moderator
15,094 Posts
The stock Commander alarm has a red blinking light on the instrument panel where the gauges are. You must have an aftermarket alarm that was installed by a previous owner.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts